Hello beauties, summer is back. Yah, time to wear shorts and get to protect our skin from sun baby. We definitely wear sunscreen the whole year but during summer we need more protection. Summer brings sweat and oily skin. If your skin is oily it will give you breakouts. So its time to choose a better sunscreen for Oily-Acne Prone skin.
Nobody wants acne, It seriously takes away the prettiness of your face. It vanishes the beautiful happy face. So it’s better to take care of them. Doesn’t matter whether you have oily skin or dry skin.taking care of it is most important… right. Don’t forget to carry your hat wherever you go.I look cool and protect you from the sun.
So let’s start the list with my favorites sunscreens as you all(my readers) know that I do have an oily skin.♥
Best Sunscreen For Oily Acne Prone Skin
- Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 50+ PA+++: Its the best sunscreen for oily skin, as I think so. Currently, this is one of my favorite. It claims to be waterproof, sweatproof and resists rub off. The most important thing is it is dermatologically tested, which do not clog pores. its a good product for oily skin. I think it is the best sunscreen because it doesn’t give me breakouts. Available at Amazon, Nykaa
- Lotus Herbals Safe Sun 3-In-1 Matte Look Daily Sunblock SPF-40: This sunscreen contains moisturizer, skin lightener, and sunblock. Since, one product as your bb cream, moisturizer, and sunscreen. It gives a smooth matte finish. Yet, it’s good sunscreen for oily skin. Available at Amazon, Nykaa
- Plum Chamomile & White Tea Sheer Matte Day Cream SPF50: Plum is one of my favorite brands. The products are always free of parabens, phthalates, propylene glycol, SLS, DEA, and PABA. Plum Chamomile & White Tea Sheer Matte Day Cream is high SPF cream with micro-emulsion formula. It provides full coverage and gives a matte finish. Available at Amazon
- Lakme Sun Expert Fairness + UV Lotion SPF 24 PA ++: Lakme is a famous brand amongst all Indians. It does have a good range of skincare products. The new Lakme Absolute Argan Oil Serum is just awesome. When it comes to sunscreen for oily skin, Lakme has all the products created especially for hot and humid Indian weather.The Lakme Sun Expert Fairness + UV Lotion SPF 24 PA is new non-sticky and light formulation. It doesn’t give breakouts. But after a certain period of time, it makes my skin slightly oily at my t-zones.
Available at Amazon, Nykaa
- Sebamed Sun Care 30 High Multi protect Sun Spray Ph5.5 Without Perfume: Sebamed is one of the best for acne-prone skin. It is one of the leading brands for medicinal skin care with a pH value 5.5 for healthy skin.It gives full protection from sunburns with an antiageing property. Generally, in sun skin starts losing its elasticity. Sebamed helps in protecting the elasticity of the skin with a Natural Hydro-Fructol Formula. If you are suffering from severe acne, you should give a try to this product. Available on Amazon, Nykaa
- Aroma Magic Aloe Vera Sun Screen Gel: This is one of the cheapest sunscreens on the market. It is in gel form filled with nutrients. it forms a barrier on your skin giving protection from the sun.It has a lot of moisture contains, keeping the skin hydrated. Available on Amazon, Nykaa
- Biotique Bio Aloe Vera 30+UVA/UVB Sunscreen: This is from Biotique whose products are ayurvedic. I got this sunscreen form a subscription bag named Zobag. I have tried this sunscreen. It’s also good for my oily skin and didn’t give any breakout. If you are searching for use on hands and legs then go for it. I will not suggest it for the face because it’s better to choose any other brand like Neutrogena or Sebamed which are promising and never failed to work well. Available on Amazon
These are the sunscreens which I have tried and tested on me. So I have given you a list for the Oily Acne-prone Skin. If you are suffering from acne or having an oily face, then give these sunscreens a try. And don’t forget to share your reviews. If you are using any different product which is good for oily skin then do inform me by commenting below.
Stay Happy 🙂