Himalaya Herbals Nourishing Skin Cream|Himalaya Rich Cocoa Butter Body Cream
Himalaya Herbals is one of the famous brands in India. It is just like a part of the household which we prefer to use in our daily lives. Today I will be reviewing Himalaya Herbals Nourishing Skin Cream.
I got this product last winter as a gift pack from my husband. As we all know that Himalaya herbals do has a number of good products in their kitty. I love some of the Himalaya herbals products such as Himalaya neem face wash, scrub, etc. Himalaya Herbals products contain the goodness of herbs which makes it special from all other brands. As a result, the products are good enough and even have no side-effects because of the Ayurvedic properties.
Review Of Himalaya Herbals Nourishing Skin Cream:
Himalaya Herbals Nourishing Skin Cream is a light and nongreasy skin care cream. As it contains the extracts of Indian Kino tree, Aloe vera, and winter cherry. It is a moisturizer which provides nourishment and protection to the skin the whole day. Most of all it keeps the skin hydrated.
The ingredients used in this cream are Indian Kino tree, Aloe vera, and winter cherry.
- Aloe Vera is a most popular plant when it comes to healing property. While it contains antibacterial and antifungal property. It is an excellent remedy to fight signs of aging and helps in keeping the skin cells firm and radiant. It keeps the skin hydrated and nourishes the skin. I’m a big lover of aloe vera.
- Winter Cherry is also called as Ashwagandha. It is an anti-stress agent and also nourishes skin. It helps the skin cell regenerate.
- Indian Kino Tree is also called as Vijaysar. It has a lot of good of the ayurvedic world. has astringent properties. Helps to remove toxins from the skin. Tones and rejuvenates facial skin.
Price: 50ml for INR 75
Himalaya Herbals Nourishing Skin Cream comes in a jar topped with a green lid. It does have an extra lid inside the bottle Which I like it. The inside lid protects the product from being messy. The most important part of the packing is that it is very travel-friendly.
My Take On Himalaya Herbals Nourishing Skin Cream:
The consistency of this cream is just perfect as a moisturizer. The cream comes in a white color which has kinda lotion type texture. While the product seems like a multi-purpose one, can be used on face and other body parts. I do use the product on my face and sometimes on my hands as a hand cream. I’m so choosey at picking products for my face. As I have oily skin and prone to acne. Actually, I love the smell which is so divine.
The fragrance of this cream is also so good. It doesn’t irritate my nose. As I do have a sensitive nose and it doesn’t irritate at all. This is so important for people who do have a sensitive nose.
It does not make my skin oily at all. Probably my skin gets oilier after 4 to 5 hours. Himalaya Herbals Nourishing Skin Cream is ideal for my skin type. After applying the product my skin glows. It removes the dullness and itchy skin issues. My skin feels soft and nourished after every usage.
I am happy with this cream as it works really good. I do use it during summer also. Because I think it’s important to take care of our skin during the summer. In summer skin becomes more prone to UV rays. It is better to use a moisturizer which has the goodness of aloe vera.
Pros of Himalaya Herbals Nourishing Skin Cream:
- Suitable for all skin types
- Can be used as the base for make-up.
- smells good
- does not make my skin oily
- multipurpose cream
Cons of Himalaya Herbals Nourishing Skin Cream:
- packing should be improved.
- not hygienic, each time to use the product you have to use your fingers.
Apply Himalaya Herbals Nourishing Skin Cream over face and neck twice daily, after cleansing. For best results, use regularly.
That is it, guys. Hope this helps you. If you have any queries feel free to ask in the comments section below or mail me or DM me on Instagram.
If you liked this post, then please follow and subscribe me and stay tuned for more such posts.
Lots of Love.