Aloe vera and its Benefits
Aloe vera is such a name that everyone knows. It is a medicinal herb and is widely used by people in the treatment of common skin & hair problems. It is so beneficial that you can find it in many consumer products. As it includes beverages, skin lotion, cosmetics, or ointments and even sunburn lotions.
It is truly a miracle plant, which can easily grow & can survive in almost every conditions. it has been widely grown as an ornamental plant, especially in the garden, the kitchen also.
Aloe vera has amazing benefits being natural free from any side effects. The most important benefit is that it has anti-bacterial properties which prevent skin irritations and aids in cuts & burns.
Aloe vera is most commonly used as a natural moisturizer.
Aloe Vera is an excellent remedy to fight signs of aging and helps in keeping the skin cells firm and radiant.
Benefits of Aloe Vera:
- helps in reducing spots and blemishes: Applying fresh aloe vera gel to face reduces spot and blemishes.
- work as an anti-wrinkle cream: Aloe Vera has anti-aging benefit & gets easily absorbed into the skin. if aloe vera gel is applied during night time it helps to remove wrinkles and repair the skin.
- helps in closing pores: Aloe vera acts as an astringent & it helps in tightening of pores. Take some aloe vera gel in a bottle mix with rose water to make it thin and apply to your face. It works as an astringent.
- works as a natural moisturizer: Yes, it’s the best moisturizer. I truly use it as my daily moisturizer in my morning routine. After washing face, applying a moisturizer keeps your skin hydrated.
- heal rashes and other allergies: Aloe Vera has anti-inflammatory and antihistaminic properties & it soothes the skin. Applying fresh gel on rashes & other kinds of skin allergies helps in the healing process.
- provide relief from cuts and burn: Aloe Vera gel also provides relief from minor burns & cuts. Whether it is a shaving nick or a burn while cooking, this wonder gel helps soothe the skin. In fact, you can also mix some Aloe Vera gel with Vitamin E oil and apply on the affected area twice a day. This will also help the burns to heal.
- used as a common hair conditioner: Aloe vera gel is most commonly available natural conditioner.it can also be used as hair pack for hair growth and hair fall.
- best used for face packs: Aloe vera is also used as face packs. it can be used by both dry skin and oily skin, for tan removal, for treating pigmentation, to reduce acne. Similarly, depending on your skin needs, you can make different kinds of face packs using Aloe Vera. we will discuss the different kinds of face packs in subsequent blogs.
- remove dark-circles: Aloe vera can be used as an under-eye cream for removal of dark circles. Applying aloe vera gel during night time to dark circles helps to reduce it.
- promotes hair growth: Aloe Vera promotes hair growth & also prevents breakage. Simply apply the fresh aloe gel on your scalp and leave it for 30 minutes. Then rinse it off thoroughly to notice visible results in a few months. You can even prepare hair masks with Aloe Vera gel to strengthen the hair.
- Boosts Immune System: Consuming Aloe Vera juice helps to boost the immune system. It contains antioxidants which build immunity & makes you less prone to illness.
Thanks for stopping by, have a good day.